The Sunrise snowskate is a versatile all-mountain ripper. Slash powder, rip groomers, hitting the park and anything in between. Whether it’s your first time on a snowskate or you have been riding one for years, our snowskates will put a smile on your face all winter long.
Comes complete with Standard 7 ply Maple Top Deck, Sub Deck, Harfang SnowSkate Trucks, Leash & Hardware
Symmetrical sub deck has a flat camber profile underfoot with early rise tip and tail for all mountain versatility and float in powder while still providing edge hold on hardpack. Featuring a vertically laminated bamboo core that is wrapped in bi-axial fibreglass, this sub-deck will provide maximum pop and torsional stiffness with minimum weight.
- early rise: slight rocker in the tip and tail allows for a smoother ride over rough terrain & less edge-catching in variable conditions.
- core: vertically laminated bamboo & bi-axial fiberglass provide strength and durability
- top sheet: pre-cured bi-axial fiberglass with sublimated graphic
- base: full graphic extruded base for maximum durability
- abs sidewalls
- uhmw tip protectors
- steel edge with dampener
- stainless steel hardware inserts
We applied our 19+ years of skateboard manufacturing and design experience when creating the top deck for our snowskate. It features a symmetrical shape with a deep tub concave and steep nose and tails to lock your feet into place. pressed in canada from 7 ply maple and covered in a polyurethane clearcoat to prevent water damage. comes with water repellent closed cell eva foam griptape for maximum grip in all conditions.
- symmetrical shape
- steep nose and tail provide pop and keep your feet in place
- 7 ply maple construction
|Lungime||SUB DECK 104 cm / TOP DECK 89 cm|
|Latime||SUB DECK 12 cm / Tip & Tail 15.4cm / TOP DECK 24.63 cm|